1. This sweet, sweet couple traveled to New Orleans all of the way from Australia! After several emails, and a fuzzy Skype call we finally met on their wedding day. Their gorgeous Race + Religious courtyard ceremony was perfect in every way and included 12 of their closest family and friends from all over the globe. Did you know that blowing bubbles as a send off is an Australian tradition?
2. We commonly get the question, “how far in advance do you plan elopements?” Typically this ranges between 6ish weeks and a few months, however there was one very special event we planned in one week. Holly reached out to us with a dream of getting married at Il Mercato in just one week! With the help of our amazing team of vendors, we were able to pull off an absolutely magical ceremony!
3. The Pop of Love team has produced tons of weddings under bright blue skies, but unfortunately a classic afternoon rain decided to also join us for Elise + Jordan’s wedding this October. We kept the guests comfortable with music and champagne, as we quickly wiped down chairs, ( a few times! ) relit candles, and we were able to pull off their outdoor ceremony without a hitch!
4. While Pop of Love is an elopement company, we offer collections that allow you to invite up to twenty of your closest family members or friends. Many of our couples opt to invite a few guests, but Katelyn and Hugh came to New Orleans for an intimate ceremony of just the two of them. It was one of our sweetest and most romantic ceremonies – so full of love!
5. We had the pleasure of traveling all of the way up to the Northeast for Melanie and Mike’s elopement in Maine. We loved the beautiful scenery and getting to work with an incredible team of new vendors. We are already looking forward to our next getaway!
6. Jessica + Jason got engaged under a grand oak tree, and it only made sense that their wedding would be under the canopy of the famous Tree of Life, one of New Orleans’ most popular spots! Their entire family came down in an RV, and enjoyed a whole weekend in the city!
7. When we asked Erica + Collin how they envisioned their wedding, all they really wanted was to include all of their kids in the ceremony. This made for one of the most memorable moments all year long! How sweet is their adorable family?
8. Claire + Chris had such a gorgeous and colorful ceremony, and their story is just as sweet! Both of their parents eloped and they decided to keep up the tradition! We can’t think of better family tradition to be a part of.
9. One thing we love about our couples is how much they love New Orleans.. just like us! Kris + Kyle requested their guests be greeted with all things New Orleans starting with beignets and champagne, and ended with a classic second line.
10. We had the pleasure of celebrating with Aj + Lauren for our last wedding of 2018! These two made our hearts swell throughout the entire ceremony, starting with the sweetest first look. Each of their moms peeked through the window to witness the look, and it just might have been the cutest thing we’ve ever seen. The chose the most fitting readings, and every single guest was teary (including the POL team!) Thank you ladies for letting us go out with a bang – we can hardly wait to see what 2019 will bring!